BTEC Level 2 Business Studies at The Willink School
We follow the Edexcel Specifications
The BTEC First Certificate and First Diploma in Business have been developed to include a wide range of business-related areas of understanding and practice, focusing on:
- The education and training of staff who are employed in a variety of types of business activity such as accounting, administration, customer service.
- Providing opportunities for potential business employees to achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 vocationally specific qualification to enter employment in a range of business capacities.
- Developing the knowledge, understanding and skills of learners from the viewpoint of the business decision maker.
- Providing opportunities for learners to focus on the development of key skills in a business context, such as improving own performance, working with others and problem solving.
- Providing opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
These are open to negotiation but we normally expect a mixture of Cs, Ds and Es
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Willink School directly.