Engineering Electrical Installation - Full Time - Level 3 at Barnfield College
Includes the following subjects:
• Principles of electrical Science
• Electrical Systems Design
• Electrical Installations: Inspection, testing and Commissioning
• Electrical Installations: Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
• Understand the Fundamental Principles and Requirements of Environmental Technology Systems
• Career Awareness in Building Services Engineering
- A minimum of 4 x GCSEs at Grade C or above
- A merit at BTEC Level 2, NVQ Level 2 or VRQ Level 2
English and Maths requirements:
- Minimum of Level 2 English and able to work towards Level 2 Maths
Further education and/or employmentbin the Electrical Industry with associated NVQ qualifications.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Barnfield College directly.