Business Administration Level 3 at Mercia College
The apprenticeship is designed to meet the needs of a diverse range of organizations from small and medium sized business through to much larger ones. The course provides a structured approach for prospective administrators, aiding the development of organizational skills and personal progression. The course will enable you to progress and excel your skills in your job role.
What will I gain from this course?
- Level 3 certificate in Business and administration
- Gain a nationally recognized Edexcel certificate
- Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT
- Organisational and personal development skills
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- There are four mandatory units – Manage own performance in a business environment; Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment; Work in a business environment; and Communicate in a business environment – plus optional units
- Skills to excel you in the future
- Organisational requirements
- Working effectively in a business environment
- Communicating information
- Basic IT applications and equipment
- Improving self confidence
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Mercia College directly.