Biology at Moorlands Sixth Form College
A level biology is a challenging, rewarding course that helps students develop skills and knowledge necessary for a successful career.
- Biological molecules
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments
- Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- The control of gene expression
Minimum of 5 highter grades at GCSE including English and maths at a high level.
Grade A in biology at GCSE.
Medicine, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Biomedical Sciences, Nursing and Midwifery, Dietetics, Forensics, Genetics, Teaching, Microbiology, Environmental work, Food Science, Veterinary Studies, Speech therapy, Animal health, to name but a few!
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Moorlands Sixth Form College directly.