Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles Level 3 Diploma at Harlow College
This course is designed to engage and motivate students who are interested in learning about the maintenance of motor vehicles and the various roles that are available in the retail motor industry.
- Health, Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Support for Job Roles in the Automotive Environment
- Diagnosis and Rectification of Vehicle Auxiliary Electrical Faults
- Diagnosis and Rectification of Light Vehicle Engine Faults
- Diagnosis and Rectification of Light Vehicle Chassis System Faults
- Diagnosis and Rectification of Light Vehicle Transmission and Driveline Faults
Approximately 15 optional modules
Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair will need to be completed and a Pass achieved. English and Maths qualifications are included in this course.
The qualification has a practical approach to assessment and includes many visual questioning techniques, which will stimulate and interest the learner. The learning outcomes are assessed by a variety of task based assessment, observation, oral questioning and online assessments.
Personal protective clothing (boots, one-piece overalls), pens and pencils, folder, course book. £60 materials and locker fee.
Higher education, an Apprenticeship or into employment within the motor vehicle sector.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.