Plumbing Level 3 Diploma at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College
The Level 3 City & Guilds Diploma in Domestic Plumbing is designed as a natural progression for anyone holding a Level 2 Certificate in Plumbing or a Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Plumbing.
Key areas of study are:
- Health and Safety in building service engineering
- Plumbing systems installation and planning
- Complex cold water systems
- Domestic hot water systems
- Sanitation and drainage systems
- Cantral Heating systems
- Domestic Gas systems
- Career awareness in building service engineering
- 5 GCSEs grade A* C (including English and Maths)
- Completed the City and Guilds 6129/6035 Level 2 in Plumbing, along with interview.
Your course will be assessed by observation of your workshop practical activities by an assessor and also job knowledge will be assessed by you completing a written portfolio and demonstrating knowledge.
Students will be able to progress onto the City and Guilds 6089 NVQ in Plumbing and the ACS assessments.
Students will be able to progress onto the City and Guilds 6089 NVQ in Plumbing and the ACS assessments. The qualifications that you have gained will enable you to gain a career in Building Services/Plumbing Industry.
Daytime 2.5 days a week (over 36 weeks).
The practical sessions will be based inside a dedicated Plumbing workshop and theory sessions will be based inside a classroom environment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College directly.