Plumbing and Heating Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London
This course is designed for employed operatives in the Plumbing and Heating Industry.
Areas covered include:
- Maintaining a safe working environment, as well as effective plumbing working relationships
- Contributing to the improvement of plumbing business products and services
- Installing, servicing and maintaining complex domestic plumbing systems and components
- Commissioning and decommissioning complex domestic plumbing system
- Hot and cold water systems
- Above ground discharge pipework systems
- Central heating systems i.e. boilers and controls
- Gas supply systems
- Sustainable solar panels
You can opt for Gas or Sustainable Routes as part of the framework.
Theory and practical training at college.
You will need a NVQ Level 2 or Plumbing and Heating 6089/6189.
You will be assessed in your workplace and at college.
There may be the opportunities for progression on to a foundation degree or other higher education course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London directly.