Spanish at St Julie's Catholic High School
The A level Spanish is designed to encourage students to:
* develop an interest in, and enthusiasm for, language learning
* develop understanding of the language in a variety of contexts and genres
* communicate confidently, clearly and effectively in the language for a range of purposes
* develop awareness and understanding of the contemporary society, cultural background and heritage of countries or communities where the language is spoken
* consider their study of the language in a broader context.
* derive enjoyment and benefit from language learning
* acquire knowledge, skills and understanding for practical use, further study and/or employment
* communicate with speakers of the language
* take their place in a multilingual global society.
* provide a coherent, satisfying and worthwhile course of study for students who do not progress to further study in the subject.
GCSE grade B or above in Spanish
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St Julie's Catholic High School directly.