Bricklaying Apprenticeship Level 2 at City College Coventry
If you are interested in becoming a bricklayer, then a level 2 apprenticeship in bricklaying may be just the course of learning for you.
As a bricklayer you will be working on a construction site to given specifications, setting out basic structures, building brick and block walling, laying domestic drainage, placing and finishing concrete and rendering surfaces.
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace erecting
- Masonry structures in the workplace
- Setting out masonry structures in the workplace
- Erecting masonry cladding in the workplace
- Erecting thin joint masonry structures in the workplace
- Installing drainage in the workplace
- Placing and finishing non-specialist concrete in the workplace
- Maintaining slate and tile roofing in the workplace
- Repairing and maintaining masonry structures in the workplace
- Producing internal solid plastering finishes in the workplace
- Producing external solid render finishes in the workplace
You need to be employed in a relevant role to join an Apprenticeship programme plus:
4 GCSEs Grade D or above, including English & maths
or a relevant Level 1 qualification combined with GCSE/Level 1 English & maths
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.