Painting and Decorating Apprenticeship Level 2 at New College Nottingham
This course consists of the following:
- QCF01 - Conforming to general safety in the workplace
- QCF02 - Conforming to efficient working practices in the workplace
- QCF03 - Moving and handling resources in the workplace
- QCF250C - Erecting and dismantling access/working platforms in the workplace
- QCF332 - Preparing surfaces for painting/decorating in the workplace
- QCF333 - Applying paint systems by brush and roller in the workplace
- Candidates will also complete Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, PLTS and ERR
- Be aged 16 or over
- Have lived in the UK for the past three years
- Be employed in the trade and work a minimum of 30 hours per week
Observation/questioning/witness statement/Professional discussion.
- Progress to Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Painting & Decorating
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Nottingham directly.