Music AS/A2 Level at CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL
A course for full time students.
Grade III standard on at least one instrument and GCSE Music grade A*-B
Or grade V theory and grade V on at least one instrument.
AS Course H142
- 40% G351: Performance recital 20 mins (visiting examiner)
- 30% G352: Composition/ Arrangement and Harmonic exercises (coursework)
- 30% G353: Historical listening (exam)
A2 Course H542
- 40% G354: Performance Recital (visiting examiner)
- 30% G355: Composition (15% Stylistic exercises – 15% coursework)
- 30% G356: Historical listening (exam)
- Solo or group performer
- Instrumental Teacher
- Recording or Sound Engineer
- Classroom Teacher
- Music Journalism
- Music Technology
- Pit Musician
- Music Administrator
- Orchestral Musician
- Music Analyst or Historian
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL directly.