Retail Apprenticeship Level 2 at Millennium Academy Ltd
The Retail Apprenticeship framework is designed to provide apprentices with the knowledge, skills and understanding they require to carry out their job role and to support their future progression within the sector. At Level 2, the Intermediate Apprenticeship framework reflects the requirements of a range of roles within retail, including Sales Assistants, Customer Service Assistants and Stockroom Assistants as well as more specialist roles such as Beauty Consultants. Apprentices can progress into senior and specialist retail roles e.g. Senior Sales Assistants, Craft Experts and Supervisors etc.
- Employment, for a minimum of 30 hours per week, with training in both the workplace and at College.
- Apprentices must be in receipt of at least the minimum wage for apprentices, pro rata for part-time learners.
- Attendance at College on a regular basis, usually a day or block release pattern. You will work towards a National Vocational Qualification (Certificate); Key Skills; Employer Rights & Responsibilities; and a Technical Certificate.
- Qualifications that you have already gained may contribute towards some of the Apprenticeship components.
No formal qualifications are required; however it is recommended that candidates have Basic Skills at level 1.
- Assessment will involve various exams and portfolio build-up. This will take place both at College and in the workplace.
- Assessment of Key Skills/Functional Skills will consist of gathering a portfolio of evidence and a test.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Millennium Academy Ltd directly.