Creative Media Production (Television and Film) Level 3 at Woking College
This practical course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to generate an outstanding portfolio of productions. You will gain a vast range of technical skills using industry standard filming and editing equipment and software, knowledge of pre-production practices, and team working skills as many of the projects are collaborative.
BTEC Subsidiary Diploma
- Unit 1: Pre-Production Techniques for the Creative Media Industries
- Unit 2: Communication Skills for Creative Media Production
- Unit 3: Research Techniques for the Creative Media Industries
- Unit 16: Film & Video Editing Techniques
- Unit 22: Single Camera Techniques
- Unit 24: Writing for Television & Video
- Unit 29: Music Video Production
Four A*- C grades (or equivalent 4+).
Grade C or above in Media Studies and Grade 4+ in English Language is desirable but not essential.
Coursework = 100%
Career opportunities include production roles such as cameraperson, sound designer, film editor or producer. Students often progress to a practical-based university course in media or film production or alternatively, complete internships with media companies.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Woking College directly.