Bricklaying Level 2 Apprenticeship at Carshalton College
The programme provides practical training and theory training in bricklaying.
- Health, safety & welfare
- Moving handling & storing resources
- Conforming to productive working practices
- Erecting/maintaining masonry structures & cladding
- Placing/finishing non-specialist concrete
- maintaining slate/tile roofing
- producing internal & external solid plastering/render finishes
- Employment rights/responsibilities
- Functional skills.
An average of grade C in Mathematics and English GCSEs or you will have successfully completed a Level 1 programme. You will be asked to attend an interview to further demonstrate your commitment to the programme. To be employed as an apprentice bricklayer.
The Technical Certificate will be assessed at College through practical training jobs and on line test.
You will be assessed in the workplace to provide evidence of working at a competent level to satisfy the requirements of the NVQ.
This course currently incurs no fees for 16-18 year old students.
On successful completion students can progress to a Level 3 Bricklaying Apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Carshalton College directly.