Biology AS/A2 Level at CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL
Full time course for over 16's.
AS Course 7401
- 1 Biological molecules
- 2 Cells
- 3 Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- 4 Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
A Level 7402
- Biological molecules
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments
- Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- The control of gene expression
GCSE grade A*-B in Science and Additional Science or GCSE grade A*-B in Biology and A*-C in Chemistry.
Exams on any of above content, each one 50% of AS.
Paper 1 – topics 1-4. Written exam. 35% of A Level.
Paper 2 – topic 5-8. Written exam. 35% of A Level.
Paper 3 – topics 1-8. Written exam. 30% of A Level.
Biology A Level is a critical core science for Physiotherapy, Nursing, Medicine and Veterinary Science.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL directly.