Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3 at Skegness College of Vocational Training Limited
This course has been designed for full and part time learners. The course develops both practical and knowledge required to work in the role of a teaching assistant in schools. You will require a minimum of 3 hours per week work experience in a school.
At Level 3 your course may include:
- Health, safety and security of the learning environment
- Professional relationships
- Child and young people's positive behaviour
- Support assessment for learning
- Child and young people's development
- Safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- Supervision during visits and activities
- Supporting literacy and numeracy development
At level 3 you will be able to apply for a teaching assistant role in a school.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Skegness College of Vocational Training Limited directly.