BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Travel and Tourism at T6 London
Do you want to know more about the travel and tourism industry? Are you looking for a new, exciting and dynamic course that has a balance between theory and practice? Then this is the course for you!
The BTEC Level 2 Certificate will allow you to explore the travel and tourism sector including how it functions, both within the UK and internationally. You will gain a broad knowledge and understanding of, and develop skills in, the travel and tourism sector. Furthermore, it introduces a number of specialist areas and the opportunity to acquire some of the practical skills identified by employers as the fundamental building blocks for future competence in the workplace.
• The UK Travel and Tourism Industry
• UK Travel & Tourism Destinations
• International Travel and Tourism Destinations
• Travel and Tourism Business Environments
These will be chosen to meet the needs of the cohort and could include:
• The Development of Travel and Tourism in the UK
• Factors Affecting Worldwide Travel and Tourism
• The Travel and Tourism Customer Experience
• Promotion and Sales in Travel and Tourism
• Travel and Tourism Employment Opportunities
• Organizing a Travel and Tourism Study Visit
Learners will be assessed through a range of methods including:
• Core Units - one unit will be internally assessed and one unit will be externally assessed.
• Mandatory units - one unit will be internally assessed and one unit will be externally assessed.
• Optional units – four optional units will be internally assessed.
5 GCSE's A* - D grades
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.