Customer Service - Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at Easton & Otley College
This apprenticeship relates to a supervisory role of providing a service to customers and providing improvements for the benefit of customers and the organisation.
It is suitable for those whose role involves carrying out customer service related work with a considerable amount of responsibility and autonomy.
Programme Structure: The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications. Including:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Course content includes:
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Understand the customer service environment
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Principles of business
- Manage personal and professional development
- Resolve customers' problems
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course suitability.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and be able to cope with the Level 3 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices must be employed in the industry and must have a contract of employment working for a minimum for 30 hours per week.
Apprentices successfully completing the Advanced Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto other Management Training at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.