Playwork Intermediate Apprenticeship (CACHE) Level 2 at Eastleigh College
This is an introduction to the primary aspects of working with children & Young people in a play environment. This course provides learners with an understanding of the importance of play & Play work in children & young peoples lives.
Topics covered include
- Play work principles
- supporting play
- relationships in the play environment
- Safeguarding children
- Health and safety in a play work environment
- No formal entry requirements, ability to achieve level 1 Functional skill
- Working in a Play work setting with children 4-16 years
- Progression to level 3 not automatic, will depend on job role and experience
In the workplace under the guidance of senior staff & the assessor
Breakfast/After school club assistant or Holiday club assistant
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.