Hairdressing NVQ Diploma Level 3 at Taylor's Training Ltd
The VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to work as a hairdresser, to build confidence and knowledge with more in-depth skills and creative techniques needed by a stylist.
- The apprenticeship route involves working in a salon for 4 days and attending Taylor’s Training one day per week.
- An alternative option involves working in a salon for 5 days per week and an assessor from Taylor’s Training Ltd will then visit you in the workplace to carry out your assessments.
The programme covers all aspects of ladies hairdressing and works towards gaining an accredited qualification that is recognized in industry and an essential for hairdressers.
- The units include, monitoring health and safety, providing consultation services, promoting products and services, creative cutting and a wider choice of optional units such as creative colouring techniques, colour correction, styling hair and long hair. Other options include supporting customer service improvements and planning and implementing a promotional showcase event. Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) and Functional Skills makes up the complete Apprenticeship Framework
- Hairdressing NVQ Diploma Level 2
- a commitment to customer service and a passion for hairdressing
- Learners can discuss their own circumstances if additional support is required.
- Assessment is through portfolio building and assessment of practical skills, written work and assignments.You will be assessed as the programme progresses.
- Learner progress is monitored through discussion and reviews.
- Support is provided throughout the course
- Photographic evidence has been recognized as good practice and is constantly used at Taylor's Training Ltd as standard.
We work closely with employers and learners to meet individual training needs.
- Apprentices will pay registration/certification at induction, this is non-refundable.
- All other resources are provided by the training school.
- The Apprenticeship wage is £2.68 per hour. A minimum of 30 hours is required.
- Flexible arrangements for attendance, blended learning and assessments are available for this qualification.
- This programme is continuous and starts throughout the year.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Taylor's Training Ltd directly.