Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship at Shipley College
The Administrator role is vital to organisations in every sector to ensure the smooth running of the business.
You need prior experience in a business or administration job role as you will be responsible for supervisory tasks within the workplace.
You continue to develop your transferable skills and experience and could progress on to roles including office manager, administration team leader, PA or a wide range of managerial roles within business.
- First of all you need to find an apprenticeship vacancy in your chosen area. We promote vacancies all year round.
- You will have an interview.
- 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C (9-4) (plus a minimum grade D (3) in English and maths).
- Completion of a relevant apprenticeship programme at Level 2 or minimum of one year’s relevant industry experience in the same area of work as you wish to study.
- You must pass an initial assessment in English, maths & ICT.
After completing an advanced apprenticeship, you can progress on to further study at college or use the skills you have developed and the experience you have gained at work to progress further in your job role/career.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Shipley College directly.