Law BTEC Level 3 at Stockton Sixth Form College
Why study Law
- I am thinking of a career in the legal profession
- I am interested in learning more about things I have seen on TV or in the news about crime
- I am interested in examining actual cases that have been through the courts
- I want to experience contact with the legal profession.
- Practical information about how the courts are structured
- Learning about the powers of the police, the role of judges and how laws are made
- Learning how to identify offences and why some cases go to court and others do not
- Examining issues like; what is murder and what is manslaughter?
- Why is 90% of crime in the UK drug-related?
- Through continuous assessment.
Study of Law at university
The course will develop a wide range of skills useful in careers as Legal Executives, work in the Court Services, forensics or in the police.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Stockton Sixth Form College directly.