Nail Technology Level 3 at Gateshead College
You'll gain the skills, knowledge and understanding required in order to perform nail enhancements and advanced nail art techniques.
A range of nail technology techniques including the use of gel and acrylic nail enhancement products and the application of nail art also form part of this qualification, which will equip learners with the required attributes, skills, knowledge and understanding needed to perform professional nail treatments for clients via employment or self employment in the nail services industry.
This qualification is most suited to those who wish to advance in their profession or to become a qualified Nail technician.
- Working with others within the beauty related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements
- Airbrush design for nails
- Design and apply nail art
- Nail enhancements and advanced hand and nail art techniques
- Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
- Enhance nails using electrical files
- Explore technological developments within hair, beauty and associated areas
Previous Level 2 qualification in Beauty Therapy.
Fast-track to an apprenticeship
If you can’t find the right apprenticeship vacancy or you want to do some studying first - no problem. You can start on a vocational study programme then once you’re ready and a vacancy becomes available, we’ll help you transfer on to an apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gateshead College directly.