Site Carpentry Diploma Level 3 at Warwickshire College Group
You will study a mix of practical and theory units progressing from the skills gained at Level 2 and will be working towards becoming a fully qualified site carpenter and possible advancement into a Supervisory Role.
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Principles of organising, planning and pricing construction work
- Carry out first fix roofing and stairs
- Carry out second fixing double doors and mouldings
- Set up and use fixed and transportable machinery
Level 2 Diploma in Carpentry
- Completion of practical training projects and assessments
- Written knowledge evidence tests
- Oral questioning
- Completion of work based evidence portfolio
You could continue your studies with an NVQ Level 3. This is open to candidates who are able to produce relevant work based evidence for assessment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.