Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3 Apprenticeship at Logistics and Manufacturing Recruitment Limited
Are you working as a Teaching Assistant, Classroom Assistant, Classroom Helper or would like to work in this sort of position? Then this qualification could be for you.
The Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools is a professional qualification for members of the school workforce who directly support teaching and learning of pupils, in positions that require specialist knowledge and skills.
The training will include observations and assessment of the teaching skills you learn in a live teaching environment.
LMR Recruitment & Training will offer you help you to find a work placement so you will be able to complete your qualification successfully.
- Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in education and training
- Delivering Education and Training (Practical)
- Using Resources for Education and Training
- Assessing Learners in Education and Training
- Planning to meet the needs of Learners in Education and Training
The rest of the course content is tailored to meet the needs of the individual candidate and selected in line with your placement requirements.
Who will this training course be right for?
- You are not currently supporting teaching and training but you can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed requirements of the qualification
- You are currently working supporting teaching and training (even if you have only just begun supporting teaching and training) and you can meet the requirements for the qualification, including the observed and assessed practice requirements.
- You are currently working in a school and want to become qualified to improve your understanding and your chances of promotion or permanent employment.
The course is delivered across a wide range of teaching methods which offers you a blended learning approach.
- Direct classroom delivery.
- Visits to you in your workplace to ensure good practice is being met.
- On-site coaching.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Logistics and Manufacturing Recruitment Limited directly.