Uniformed Public Services BTEC Level 1 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Improving health and fitness for entry into the uniformed public services
- Practical teamwork in the public services
- Map reading using ordnance survey maps
- Planning and participating in an event
- Introduction to expedition skills
- Developing personal skills for leadership
- Public service incidents
- Public services careers and searching for a job
- Personal skills for the public services
- Working as a volunteer
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Entry Level 3 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at E grade or above, or equivalent qualifications, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 1.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.