Foundation learning - Retail level 1 at Kirklees College: Dewsbury Centre
You will gain skills and knowledge in the retail sector and develop your personal and social skills.
You will work towards two certificates:
- level 1 in retail knowledge,
- level 1 sustainability.
You will also develop your maths and English skills.
The course includes compulsory work experience.
- No formal entry requirements.
- An assessment indicating you are working at entry level 3 and you are able to achieve level 1 in English within one year.
- You will have an interview with the course tutor to make sure the course is right for you and to see if you have any additional support needs.
Assignments, work placement, report/portfolio and exams in English, maths.
As a full time student you should not need to pay any course or examination fees (under 19).
There may be a cost for equipment, educational visits, printing etc.
- Level 1 or 2 courses, providing you met the entry requirements,
- employment, or
- an Apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.