Plumbing Level 2 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
The course is aimed at those wishing to progress from the Plumbing Level 1 Diploma course who do not have relevant employment in the industry.
Maths and English are an integral part of this course. However if you already hold these qualifications at Grade C and above then you will be exempt from these qualifications.
- Unit 201 - Health and Safety
- Unit 202 - Electrical Principles and Processes in BSE
- Unit 203 - Scientific Principles in Plumbing
- Unit 204 - Common Plumbing Processes
- Unit 205 - Cold Water Systems
- Unit 206 - Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Unit 207 - Sanitation
- Unit 208 - Central Heating Systems
- Unit 209 - Drainage Systems Unit
- Unit 210 - Understand How to Communicate with Others in BSE
City & Guilds Level 1 Diploma in Plumbing
GCSEs at Grade D or above in Maths and English or achievement in Functional Skills studied at Level 1
Theoretical as well as practical skills will be taught and developed to suit the needs of the candidate and the requirements of the awarding body
City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate plus Gas with relevant employment
Progress onto the NVQ Level 2 with the relevant employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.