Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 3 at City College Coventry
This Customer Service Apprenticeship involves Based Upon Work Based Learning.
This course is particularly suitable for job roles such as customer relationship manager, customer service coordinator and customer service team leader in any business or sector.
Tasks undertaken by apprentices will vary depending on the business and sector in which they are employed. Tasks may include:
- Communicating effectively with customers face to face, in writing or by telephone
- Resolving problems, customer complaints and improving customer relations
- Delivering customer service to challenging customers
- Negotiating in a business environment
- Using software/office equipment to communicate
- Supporting customer service improvements
- Gathering and analysing customer feedback
- Using service partnerships to deliver customer service
By gaining a level 3 qualification in customer service you will further develop the practical skills, knowledge and experience you need to progress your career and prepare you to take on more specialised roles or roles with greater responsibility, and go onto higher qualification levels if you want to.
By undertaking a work based apprenticeship you will earn while you learn. This is because the qualification is competency based. You will receive both ‘on and off the job training’ to help you to develop your knowledge and skills. You will also receive support from a dedicated assessor to help you to achieve your qualifications.
Qualification obtained upon completion include:
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.