AS/A2 Sociology at St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy
This course will appeal to those students who:
- Take an interest in people
- Have an interest in the society in which they live
- Enjoy discussing and reflecting upon their own lives
- Would like to do a subject which offers varied career opportunities
This course is made up of 4 modules
2 at AS Level
- Unit 1 Families and Households (SCLY1)
- Unit 2 Education/Sociological Methods (SCLY2)
2 at A2 levels
- Unit 3 Beliefs in Society (SCLY3)
- Unit 4 Crime and Deviance (SCLY4)
Grade B or above in GCSE English in order to cope with the written requirements of the course. GCSE Sociology is not required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy directly.