Design and Technology: Hospitality at East Leake Academy
Hospitality is a fast growing sector worldwide, run with opportunities to manage hotels and run restaurants or catering establishments.
Hospitality courses are designed for people who are considering progressing on to higher education or entering the hospitality industry in supervisory positions or with the potential to start management training BTEC level 3 Certificate
The BTEC Level 3 Certifi cate in Hospitality is a 30-credit qualifi cation to be completed in one year and is equivalent to one GCE AS Level.
* The Hospitality Industry
* Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
* Providing Customer Service in Hospitality
Optional Units include:
* Food and Drink Services
* The Principles of Food Safety in Supervision for Catering
* European Food
* Advanced Skills and Techniques in Producing Desserts and Petits Fours
* Environment and Sustainability in Hospitality
* Principles of Nutrition for Healthier Food and Special diets
* Hospitality Business Enterprise
* Marketing for Hospitality
* Human Resources in Hospitality
* Events Organisation in Hospitality
1 to 4 GCSE A* to C grades with other grades D to F.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Leake Academy directly.