Culinary Skills NVQ Level 2 Certificate at Hull College Group
This Level in Culinary Skills is designed to meet the needs of today’s catering industry. You will gain technical and practical skills and theoretical knowledge, will also gain elements of food service.
You will be required to taste all food you prepare.
You will achieve a national qualification which aims to further your career within a rapidly changing industry.
- Food Preparation and Cooking
- Meat Poultry and Shell Fish
- Stocks, Soups and Sauces
- Vegetables and Fruit
- Fresh Pasta Rice Grains and Eggs
- Service of Hot and Cold drinks
- Till operations
A - C or a Level 1 in Catering.
Food service and kitchen uniforms and strong, flat shoes to protect your feet will be required for every practical lesson
- Successful students will be eligible to join the NVQ Level 3 in Food Preparation and Cooking.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.