Physical Education AS/A Level at Exeter College
On this course you will gain both a practical and theoretical introduction to the various disciplines involved in physical education.
- Develop the knowledge and understanding to analyse, evaluate and enhance individual and team techniques, skill and fitness
- Have the opportunity to be assessed in a wide range of sporting activities
- Study subjects such as psychology of sport, acquisition of skill, anatomy and physiology, exercise physiology
- Choose whether to follow routes as a leader, or an official in a sport, rather than a performer
- Take part in our Sports Academy activities to develop your sporting talent
Assessment is a combination of practical performance
You need at least five GCSEs at grade C or above (including English and maths). If GCSE physical education is taken at school, grade B or above is required. You must have achieved a good standard in at least one of your chosen sports.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.