Travel & Tourism (Introduction) Level 1 at South Cheshire College
This qualification will enable you to learn, develop and practise the skills required to get started and progress in your career in the travel and tourism sector. These introductory qualifications are ideal for anyone looking to work in a number of travel and tourism roles including: holiday representative, tour guide, tourist information centre assistant or a travel agent.
The units covered on this course are:
- Planning for and taking part in a visit
- Providing information on a tourist destination
- The UK travel and tourism industry
- Customer Service
- Location geography
- The role of an overseas rep
- Worldwide travel destination
- Preparing for employment in Travel and Tourism
- Travel itineraries
Minimum of four GCSEs at grade E - G, including English Language and Maths.
The course allows for progression to the BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Travel & Tourism.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Cheshire College directly.