Animal Care Diploma Level 1 at City of Bristol College
The course is made up of a series of units covering a range of different animals and working situations. We will make sure that you have the maths and English skills that employers need.
- Care of exotic species
- Animal health, welfare and behaviour
- Animal accommodation
- Animal handling
- Understanding the land-based industry
- Feeding and watering
There are no formal entry requirements, except to undertake an initial assessment and to have an interest and enthusiasm in animals.
- You must be able to read and write to a suitable standard
- You will need to demonstrate good general work place skills and a commitment to working within the industry
- A respectful relationship with your group
- The ability to work as part of a team.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.