Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Level 2 at Lionheart In The Community Limited
Apprenticeships involve the integration of employment and training leading to an industry sector qualification at the end. LITC specialises in bespoke apprenticeship programmes, for young people looking to improve themselves.Our dynamic Apprenticeship programmes, incorporates sector-specific accredited training in a supportive environment.
- Level 2 Technical Certificate in Principles of Health & Social Care
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in English & Maths
- Level 2 QCF Certificate in Health & Social Care
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lionheart In The Community Limited directly.