Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery at First College Lincs
To achieve the full qualification candidates must achieve a total of 58 credits.
This comprises of:
- All of the mandatory units (13 credits)
- A minimum of 45 credits from Section A
Here are a few example of the units:
- Prepare fish for basic dishes
- Maintain, handle and clean knives
- Prepare vegetable for basic dishes
- Cook - freeze food
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact First College Lincs directly.
Last updated date: 14 July 2014