Health & Social Care BTEC Level 1 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- The role of the carer at meal times
- Investigating rights and responsibilities at work
- Managing your health at work
- Health and social care needs
- Personal care in health and social care
- Learning experiences for children and young people
- Creative and leisure activities for adults
- Promoting healthy eating
- Communication with adults and children
- Job opportunities
- Health and social care group project
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Entry Level 3 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at E grade or above, or equivalent qualifications, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 1.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.