Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service at Woodspeen Training
This apprenticeship will support the development of the skills and knowledge required to deliver good customer service. You will achieve a professional qualification covering a range of workplace duties. Working within the customer service sector involves a diverse range of roles and responsibilities. As this is an advanced qualification you will be involed in leading a team and work without direct supervision.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer service.
- Demonstrate understading of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service.
Examples of Optional Units:
- Lead a team to deliver good customer service.
- Develop customer relationships.
- Organise the delivery of reliable customer service.
There are no mandatory entry requirements for this Apprenticeship. It is expected that Advanced Apprentices will have some prior experience in a customer service role.
Follow on courses:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 4.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.