Warehousing and Storage Level 2 Apprenticeship at Lewtay Training Limited
The Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage (QCF) aims to provide a suitable qualification that enables individuals to demonstrate their competence and understanding against a set of units based on the needs of the industry. The qualification has been designed to support those involved with distributive operations such as dealing with the handling and storing of goods within a commercial, industrial or remover's warehouse, or freight facility.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop and demonstrate their competence against National Occupational Standards (NOS)
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning through the development of personal, learning and thinking skills (PLTS)
- Have existing skills recognised
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Health, Safety and Security at Work
- Develop Effective Working Relationships with Colleagues in Logistics Operations
There are also a range of optional units to choose from. These will be chosen by you, with advice and guidance from your tutor, to ensure they suit your workplace and role.
The learner must also complete Functional Skills Mathematics and English at Level 1 to pass this qualification.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lewtay Training Limited directly.