French/Spanish A Level at Caldew School
This qualification is linear. Linear means that students will sit all their exams at the end of the course.
1. Social Issues and Trends
2. Political and Artistic Culture
4. Works: Literary Texts and Films
Paper 1: Listening, Reading and Writing
- Written exam - 2 hours 30 minutes. 160 marks in total, 40% of A Level.
Paper 2: Writing
- Written exam - 2 hours. 90 marks in total, 30% of A Level.
Paper 3: Speaking
- Oral exam - 21-23 minutes (including 5 minutes preparation time.) 60 marks in total, 30% of A Level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Caldew School directly.