Retail Skills Level 2 at The John Wallis Church of England Academy
LEVEL 2 RETAIL SKILLS
City and Guilds
This course will help you develop the practical skills and gain the knowledge you will need for working in retailing, plus lots of 'hands-on' experience. You will undertake a period of work placement in stores, learning the skills for day-to-day retailing.
You will learn retailing skills in the following areas:
- Work effectively in your retail team
- Display stock to promote sales to customers in a retail environment
- Help to maintain health & safety in a retail environment, Keep stock on sale at required levels in a retail environment
- Put goods and materials into storage in a retail environment
- Help customers choose products in a retail environment
- Receive goods and materials in storage in a retail environment
You will work as part of a team whilst on work placement in a store and will be assessed for the course whilst doing the actual jobs in retail.
There are no examinations. Assessment is continuous by observation and completion of learning tasks.
To employment in the Retail sector or onto a level 3 qualification.
The course will help you to develop your communication and team building skills. You will also study functional skills at the appropriate level and a Customer Service Certificate.
A minimum of 4 GCSEs grade D. You will also need to have a successful interview.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.