ITQ Level 1 Certificate at Milton Keynes College
The Level 1 ITQ Award in IT User Skills is a nationally recognised IT skills qualification and is ideal if you are new to computers or have limited experience: you can gain proficiency and confidence in using the internet, email, managing files, creating documents and working with spreadsheets and graphs.
The ITQ Level 1 Certificate (Microsoft Office 2010) might comprise of the following units:
- Spreadsheet Software – Using a wide range of spreadsheet software tools and techniques to produce, present and check spreadsheets.
- Word Processing Software – Using a range of word processing software tools and techniques to produce documents.
- Presentation software – Be able to produce multiple slides, presentations and various handouts.
- Using e-mail - Understand and make effective use of a range of e-mail software tools to send, receive and store messages.
- Improving Productivity using IT – Be able to demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of skills learnt while on the course.
You will be asked to undertake a skills test prior to enrolling on the course.
Assessment will take place at the end of each unit using centre set assignments.
Once you have completed this course you can progress on to the ITQ Level 2 Certificate.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Milton Keynes College directly.