Logistics (Carry & Delivery Goods) at The City of Liverpool College
This new and exciting course provides learners with an understanding of Logistics, and the growth opportunities within the sector.
The modules are designed to develop and test competence in the practice and theory of logistics management.
Topics cover loading, storage, warehousing, resourcing and transporting loads to multi-drop delivery, safety and quality - All Things Logistics!
- Manual Handling
- Excellent delivery and customer services skills
- Completing pre-journey and post-journey procedures
- Planning the route and timings for the delivery and collection of loads
- Transporting goods and materials
- Road Traffic Incident Management
- Safe Vehicle Loading
- Safe and Economic driving
- Rural and Urban driving
- Health and Safety in transport.
GCSE Maths and English, grade C and above
A challenging and rewarding career in Logistics.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The City of Liverpool College directly.