Children and Young People’s Workforce Level 2 Certificate at R & P Training Solutions Limited
This qualification is for anyone working within a supporting role such as a nursery assistant, crèche worker, and special educational needs assistant, care worker or youth and community worker. You will be generally working under supervision within a paid or voluntary capacity. The certificate is also seen as a progression towards the Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) In order to achieve the Certificate you will need to gain a minimum of 35 credits; 29 credits will come from the mandatory units and the remaining 6 credits from the optional units. There are 20 optional units from which to choose and your assessor will discuss your options in more detail. The mandatory units cover a wide range of subjects including:
- Communication in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Personal Development in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Child and Young Person Development
- Contribute to the Support of Child and Young Person Development
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young People
The Certificate Level 2 for Children and Young People’s Workforce will take approximately 8 – 10 months depending on the individual’s experience, knowledge and competence.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact R & P Training Solutions Limited directly.