NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care at 5 E Ltd.
This qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, day services
- Senior healthcare assistants / support workers in community care, primary care, and acute health environments
- Senior support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based senior care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Emerging new types of workers & multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models
Promote Communication in Health, Social Care Engage in personal development in Health, Social Care Promote Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care Principles for implementing duty of Care in Health, Social Care Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health, Social Care The role of the Health and Social Care Worker Promote person centred approaches in Health and Social Care Promote and Implement Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Promote good practice in handling information in Health and Social Care Settings
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact 5 E Ltd. directly.