Painting & Decorating Intermediate Apprenticeship at Harlow College
Painter decorators develop skills that can be used world-wide. In the UK, efficient and qualified decorators will typically earn between £80 - £120 per day.
This Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship will enable you to develop and hone your skills in the craft of painting and decorating and will enable you to experience all aspects of the craft both on and off the job.
Upon successful completion of your framework you will hold all qualifications to the expected industrial standard. You will also gain the opportunity to progress onto an advanced apprenticeship in painting & decorating.
The course consists of day release college based practical workshop training which is designed to develop your practical skills to an industrial level. This will be supplemented by related knowledge assignments, coursework and tests to develop your understanding and knowledge of the craft of painting and decorating
On the job training and experience that will develop your practical skills and related knowledge of working procedures to an industrial standard.
- You must be suitably employed with access to painting and decorating activities within your job role
- You must have a contract of employment
- 2 GCSEs at grade D & 2 GCSEs at grade E
- Have a good positive attitude to learning
- Reasonable level of fitness
- Willing to work outside in all weathers
- Good head for heights
- Good communication skills
- You must be at least 16 years of age with no upper age limit
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.