Construction Level 1 Diploma at Banbury and Bicester College
Gain valuable skills and learn about different parts of the construction industry with this Level 1 Diploma in Construction.
This qualification is an important step towards career opportunities in:
• painting and decorating
• site health and safety
The programme emphasises learning by doing.
It offers a blend of practical workshop skills and classroom based activities to build up your overall knowledge of construction.
Our learning portal allows you to view further information on the units and link to interactive activities.
The course is:
• 75% practical
• 20% theory and portfolio building
• 5% functional skills and tutorials
For this Level 1 programme you need:
• a strong interest in construction
• a commitment to improving your English and maths as part of the programme
• to be able to talk to us about past learning experiences and future ambitions in an interview
• a good attitude, a willingness to learn and a pair of safety boots
On successful completion, you can progress to an apprenticeship - ask us to find out more about opportunities for further training.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Banbury and Bicester College directly.