Warehouse & Storage Apprenticeship at Rathbone Training
This apprenticeship provides you with the skills and knowledge you need to find employment and work in distribution, warehousing and storage.
You’ll learn on the job from experienced work colleagues and your tutor.
If you’re aged 16-24 you can join. You don’t need any formal qualifications, but you will need to take a basic skills assessment if you don’t have GCSEs in English and Maths.
- Knowledge and competence learning is delivered in the workplace
- Tests are undertaken in the workplace
- E-portfolio access for all learners, with additional resources to facilitate independent learning
- You’ll be paid the current hourly rate for apprentices as a minimum.
- You’ll also get a minimum of four weeks paid leave for your holidays, just like other employees.
- Get an NUS card for loads of discounts
- You can continue on a higher-level programme or go straight into employment as a warehouse assistant, distribution operative, packer, pick and place stock handler, trade counter staff or good receiving staff.
Apply now to secure your place today!
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rathbone Training directly.