Motor Vehicle - Entry Level 3 at Milton Keynes College
Want to be a professional mechanic? Perhaps you dream of running your own garage in the future or wish to pursue a career working with cars.
This course will help you build your skills in mechanics, give you a good overall perspective of the motor vehicle industry and enhance your career prospects. You will need to be working at Entry Level 3 English and Maths and have an interest in motor vehicle.
- IMI Entry 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- English and Maths Functional Skills qualifications, which are designed to provide the necessary levels of English and Maths skills needed to progress to higher level courses and employment
- Employability Skills, including work based activities, CV writing and interview techniques
- Work experience opportunities
- Preparation for progression to the Level 1 Motor Vehicle course.
You will need to be working at Entry Level 3 English and Maths and have an interest in Motor Vehicle.
You are continually assessed throughout the course by practical and theory activities, together with portfolio work.
Functional Skills are assessed by on-line exams and students will be given guidance and support to achieve these.
You can progress to a Level 1 Motor Vehicle course depending on the grades that you achieve, this includes English and Maths results.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Milton Keynes College directly.